Thursday, November 15, 2007

Blackberry Psalm

David Zinger is feeling spiritual about his Blackberry:

The BlackBerry is my Connector

The BlackBerry is my connector,
I shall not sit idle
IT makes me never sit in empty meetings
IT leads me out of still downtime
IT restores my date book
IT leads me in the path of write-eousness
For IT is my companion.

Even thought I walk through the valley
Of the shadow of too much information
I fear not missing a thing
For IT is with me 24/7
The screen and keypad comfort me.

Surely email and phone calls shall follow me
All the days of my life
And I shall dwell in the house of
Instantaneous information and connection forever and wherever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Glenn,

I don't actually have a Blackberry but I do know that many people have their heads bowed down as the act like a real thumbody.

David