Saturday, May 02, 2009

How Technology Affects Our Relationships

Interesting and insightful article on how all this Internet-based technology affects our relationships. There is a degree to which the medium affects the message. (If you have more time, you can watch this longer video with a related message that technology is not neutral.)

I'm pondering on this, cogitating, playing with thoughts on it. Might need to make a mindmap to organize my thoughts.

A good prayer here might be adapted from Psalm 139:23-24

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.

24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.

Lord, is there something offensive about the way I am using technology as I interact with people? Lead me in the right way.

No comments: