Saturday, July 23, 2005

Humor...sort of

Todd Wilson presents this top ten list.

You know your not the most caring husband in the world if you’ve ever said this to your wife:

"That’s a pretty good gash on your hand, Dear. As soon as the evening news is over I’ll run you up to the emergency room."
"Hey, can you tone down the crying? I’m trying to read here."
"What’s the big deal? I got you an anniversary present a couple of years ago didn’t I?"
"What’s wrong with our curtains? They were good enough for my grandmother and my mom weren’t they."
"What’s the candle light for? You afraid I won’t eat this stuff if I can see it?"
"What do you mean you have nothing to wear? You just went to the mall 8 or 9 years ago."
"A date? Alone? What for?"
"You want to watch that movie? It’s just a sappy romance without a single shoot out."
"You want me to read a book about how to be a better husband? Babe, how can I improve upon perfection?"
"You’re packing your bags?...so does that mean I'll have to make my own dinner tonight?"

And you've just got to click on this link to see a hilarious collection of photos.

No comments: